Wednesday 13 January 2016

Heart cries 5

I had being interviewing quite a number of people for a position on behalf of an organisation and since I started on Monday I have being lamenting about our educational system.

An applicant parading him or her self as a graduate cannot express themselves or even write a simple application letter; when they eventually write the letter, there are a lot of errors in their spellings and some can't even write well. Hmmmm. It's so pathetic.

I kept asking myself how they were able to graduate from the university when they cannot construct a simple sentence. Some even think  their carriage or beauty can fetch them jobs.

I sincerely wish something is done about our educational system so we don't loose sight of the quality of graduates we produce, all in the name of ensuring a large number graduate from school every year.

I believe everyone out there can do something extra to enhance their writing and speaking skills before we groom a generation that can't coordinate themselves intellectually and as a colleague said today, "I won't pamper my children when it comes to their education. They have to be very good and prove they merited a new class before they are allowed to move to that next class". We must study to show our selves approved; so says the bible.

We have so many half baked lawyers, accountants, doctors, etc out there and it's only a matter of time before we realise a state of emergency should be called for our educational system.

It's such a pity......."very sad"

1 comment: